A healthier, new you
I am committed to supporting you as you explore your needs, concerns, and your desires for change and personal growth. My practice is a welcoming and safe place for:
a) clients of diverse national or ethnic origins
b) for LGBTQIA2S individuals
c) people of all faiths, spiritual beliefs, or no particular beliefs.
Areas of specialization include:
- Coping with life changes and transitions (changing relationships with children, divorce/separation, retirement)
- Strengthening relationships through enhanced communication skills and emotional intimacy
- Grief and bereavement after the loss of friends, family, and animal companions
- Emotional regulation and response management
- Assertiveness, self-worth, and self-confidence
- Exploring, discovering, and recognizing the origins of trauma influencing current life tensions
- Coping with vehicle-related fears either as a new driver or a driver recovering from experiencing a motor vehicle collision.
- Working with commercial truckers experiencing stress, anxiety and trauma
- Coping with the aftermaths of trauma in the workplace
- Dealing with the aftermath of witnessing trauma, gore, violence, and harm
A new, healthier workplace
I am a CMHA Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor and a MHCC Certified Mental Health First Aid provider. Whether your company is large, small, retail or industrial, I can help you add mental health as an integral part of your occupational health and safety practices as well as your workplace culture. From everyday job stresses to critical incident response planning, your team and I will create scalable, workable solutions tailor-made for your workplace.
Workplaces with a positive approach to psychological health and safety are better able to recruit and retain talent, have improved employee engagement, enhanced productivity, are more creative and innovative, and have higher profit levels. Other positive impacts include a reduction of several key workplace issues including the risk of conflict, grievances, turnover, disability, injury rates, absenteeism and performance, or morale problems.
The National Standard for Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace (CAN/CSA-Z1003-13/BNQ 9700-803/2013) was developed from a large body of empirical research, studies, and areas of workplace safety, law, and social science knowledge supporting the value of psychological health and safety in workplaces.
As your CMHA-Certified Psychological Health & Safety Advisor, I can show you how to leverage the knowledge and talents of your team to create a healthier, responsive, and supportive workplace culture.
To book an appointment, text or call 1-306-591-1753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Morgan is available for daytime and evening appointments via Zoom, phone, or in-person. Payment: Cash or eTransfer to email@example.com